A Bug related to ImageTk in Python on Cygwin

Russell VT russellvt@gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:27:11 GMT 2021

I'll just throw out the obvious "is it plugged in" type question... but,
are we to assume you have a fully functional X Server and Client working on
your Cygwin install? Any particular desktop/window manager? Have you tried
others? Did you compile it yourself, or did you install the package
directly from the distro?

Sorry, sometimes the "oops" questions can help... and, it helps those
interested in reproducing it. (but, I will confess I didn't actually go
READ the bug - which, admittedly, is another "is it plugged in" type
query... LOL)

RVT

Russell M. Van Tassell <russellvt@gmail.com>