Typed characters are mis-ordered when CPU usage is high

Takashi Yano takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp
Thu Mar 3 00:02:08 GMT 2022

On Wed, 2 Mar 2022 22:13:30 +0200
Orgad Shaneh wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 1:13 AM Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Orgad,
> >
> > On Sun, 27 Feb 2022 23:53:03 +0900
> > Takashi Yano wrote:

> > > Thanks for the report.
> > >
> > > I think this is due to a bug which I recently fixed.
> > > https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-patches/2022q1/011791.html
> >
> > Now, new developer snapshot is ready: https://cygwin.com/snapshots/
> > Please try.
>
> Tested. Looks much better. Thanks!

Thanks for testing. But what do you mean by 'better'?
Do you mean that the problem still happens in lower probability?

> Is a release planned soon?

This fix was also applied in cygwin-3_3-branch, so the next
release (probabliy 3.3.5) will come with the fix.

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp>