emacs-everywhere

Russell VT russellvt@gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:00:43 GMT 2022

Eliot -

Are you running Thunderbird under Cygwin (ie. in an "X" environment?), or
are you running it directly from Windows?

For reference for those of us that may not be familiar with xdotool... it
mimics X11 Client responses.

GitHub - https://github.com/jordansissel/xdotool

ManPage - http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/trusty/man1/xdotool.1.html

Russell M. Van Tassell <russellvt@gmail.com>