this must be a common problem, but repeated searching is not finding an answer

Clayton Cramer clayton@claytoncramer.com
Sat Mar 19 18:33:02 GMT 2022

Cygwin Setup - Select Packages says there are no packages to install or
update.  No is there a bc executable under \cygwin

--
“I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”