cygwin-64 + multiarch package (32bit gcc)

Tue Mar 22 17:45:11 GMT 2022

On 2022-03-22 07:25, Pach Roman (PS-EC/ESG4) via Cygwin wrote:
> are there any plans to get the multiarch package ported to Cygwin?
> What would be interesting for me, is to have an 32-bit gcc running in 64-bit Cygwin.

Have a look at packages prefixed cygwin32 under 64 bit and cygwin64
under 32 bit:

cygwin{32,64}{,-binutils,-default-manifest,-gcc-ada,-gcc-cilkplus,-gcc-core,
-gcc-fortran,-gcc-g++,-gcc-objc,-gcc-objc++,-gettext,-libbfd,-libiconv,
-libtool,-minizip,-w32api-headers,-w32api-runtime,-zlib}

but they may not have been updated for some time.