Cygwin Mirror

Emmanuel Marquez emman.marquez@pathfinders.ph
Wed Mar 1 06:53:02 GMT 2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email finds you well. Our organization is currently hosting a
Cygwin distribution, and we would like to request to be added to the mirror
list for  Cygwin.

Kindly provide us with the necessary steps and requirements to subscribe to
the mirror list. We look forward to contributing to the  Cygwin community
and providing efficient services to its users.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Best regards,

--
*Emmanuel Marquez*
Systems Engineer

6/F Crown 7 Business Center, Pope John Paul II Ave., Cebu City 6000
5/F OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca St., Legazpi Village, Makati City 1229

<http://fb.com/upgradetorise>   <https://twitter.com/upgradetorise>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/upgradetorise/>