problem with Aspen plus licence

Enrico Patanè enrico.patane@mail.polimi.it
Thu Mar 9 12:11:49 GMT 2023

Hello,
My name is Enrico and I am currenlty using Aspen Plus to do my thesis with Politecnico di Milano.
I have a problem with the BITVISE.
I oper it and then i open aspen, everything works just fine, but after a while it tells me that i have to shout down Aspen and once i try to log in again on bitvies, it gives me this error message:
" 1 [main] socat 7948 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com"
The only way to be able to work again on Aspen is if I restart the computer.
Is it possible to solve this problem?

Thank you so much,,
Sincerely,
Enrico Patanè