liblapack-devel seems to be missing liblapack0 dependency

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Thu Nov 30 21:05:48 GMT 2023

On 30/11/2023 20:23, airplanemath via Cygwin wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> An automated script started failing yesterday, apparently because it
> could not
> find the lapack and blas DLLs.  On investigation, only liblapack-devel
> was installed,
> not liblapack0.  Should we be updating scripts to explicitly install
> liblapack0 when
> using some executable linked with liblapack-devel?

No. I think this was a build error in a recent lapack update.

Marco,

I adjusted this on sourceware.

I think the cygport maybe needs something like
DEPS_PATH="/usr/lib/lapack/" for the dependency to be automatically
detected correctly, if libpack0 isn't already installed.