Updated: setup (2.930)

Michael Soegtrop MSoegtrop@Michael-Soegtrop.de
Fri Feb 9 14:05:21 GMT 2024

Hi Jon,

 > A new version of Setup (2.930) has been uploaded to:
 >
 >   https://cygwin.com/setup-x86_64.exe  (64 bit version)
 >   https://cygwin.com/setup-x86.exe     (32 bit version)

apparently this update broke the 32 bit install of cygwin. I am still
having this in my nightly CI (Coq Platform) and it broke the night 7th
to 8th. I checked locally and apparently the list of mirrors is empty
and giving any mirror on the command line leads to an exit of setup
without any error message. I tried e.g.:

"C:\bin\cygwin_cache\setup-x86.exe" --proxy " " --site
"https://mirrors.kernel.org/sourceware/cygwin" --root
"C:\bin\cygw32_coq_platform" --local-package-dir "C:\bin\cygwin_cache"
--no-shortcuts --allow-unsupported-windows -q --no-admin

I checked the specific mirror I gave and the x86 packages appear to be
still there.

This is 100% reproducible locally and in GitHub CI

Best regards,

Michael