What is the tcl library path?

José Isaías Cabrera jicman@outlook.com
Fri Oct 18 19:54:39 GMT 2024

On Friday, October 18, 2024 03:32 PM, Sam Edge expressed:

> If you're building executables or libraries for use without Cygwin, you
> should be using a Microsoft or MSYS2/MinGW native (or Cygwin MinGW
> cross) toolchain and pointing it to Windows native Tcl libraries. Tcl
> libraries built for Cygwin are highly unlikely to work with native
> Windows executables for all sorts of reasons documented elsewhere.

I am. These are my commands in cygwin to create the tools:

To install the new version in cygwin:
./configure --enable-all --prefix=/usr --disable-tcl && make install

To create the DLL x32:
i686-w64-mingw32-gcc -shared -DFOR_WIN10 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS5 -static-libgcc sqlite3.c -o sqlite3.dll

To create the sqlite3.exe x64:
i686-w64-mingw32-gcc -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS5 -DFOR_WIN10 shell.c -o sqlite3.exe sqlite3.c

It's been working fine for 7+ years, but broke a few weeks ago. Can't remember when I started building it.

Thanks.