RE: Very slow link times on debug versions of C++ program on x86_64. Includes oprofile of ld...

It seems that the behavior goes away at -O1, and the amount of debugging
info in that case (by file size) is cut in half.

Will any of the snapshots or CVS head have different behavior in this
scenario?  Is there drastically different debug info generated by gcc at
-O0 vs. -O1?

--
George T. Talbot
<gtalbot@locuspharma.com>