This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'The Cygwin-Talk Mangling List'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:40:03 +0100
- Subject: RE: Serious performance problems (malloc related?)
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maligning List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: One Angry User
>Sent: 02 June 2005 22:02
> On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, Christopher Faylor's computer deigned to emit the
> following stream of bytes:
>> On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 04:53:02PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>> On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 01:28:13PM -0700, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
>>>> Where are the chickens that should be driving you back to the main
>>> Oops. Sorry.
>> Actually, this isn't my fault! I think we have to prevail on Dave to
>> stop his selfish predilection for maintaing a GMT-ish schedule and have
>> him move to providing 24-hour chicken duty.
>> Surely the entire Cygwin project will suffer unless this crucial change
>> is implemented.
> What can Dave do that a cron job can't?
Squash chickens with falling hippos in a GMT-based timezone?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....