This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: html email
- From: Ethan Tira-Thompson <ejt at andrew dot cmu dot edu>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:41:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: html email
- References: <02cb01c6cb0d$c349e0d0$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
100mb costs several hours of phoneUh, dude, we're talking about the mailing list *server* here, not
individual recipients. Individuals would each (by definition) only
see a tiny fraction of that, and probably wouldn't even notice the
difference, even on a modem.
bill. It's NOT up to you to say what other people can or cannot
died and made you god?
If I ever meet you, I'm going to steal your wallet and then say
"one hundredIf you want to make that one hundred from taking a fraction of a cent
from several thousand people over the course of a month, consider me
not caring. Heck I even already gave my 2¢. ;)
dollars isn't significant so why should he complain"
Calm down, learn to juggle or something -- that's I did when I was
stuck on a modem connection ;)