This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BlueZ g21 compiler
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: mehdi nahal <mehdinahal at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:29:37 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: BlueZ g21 compiler
On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, mehdi nahal wrote:
> I downloaded cygwin because I don't have access to Linux.
> I want to know if a package including g21 compiler exists and then if BlueZ
> ( a GPL Bluetooth project) open source code is compatible with Cygwin.
> I hope my question is not too silly and that you would answer it .
As for g21, I've never used it, and it's not in Cygwin, but you might be
able to compile it from source.
Same goes for BlueZ. A bit of porting may be required.
In general, if you want to know whether a package X is available on
Cygwin, have a look at http://cygwin.com/packages/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html