startxwin.exe only primary monitor

Hi,

How can I tell startxwin.exe that the whole XWin system shall only use
the primary monitor?

I use my tablet PC with tablet function as secondary monitor while
working on the primary (also with X forwarding). As soon as I use X, the
stylus stops working on the secondary monitor (although the cursor works
as normal). Selecting "show root window" reveals that both monitors are
covered by the root window, most probably causing the problems.

I already tried passing "-- -nomultimonitors" but with no success.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Luke