This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installing X11 on a Dell E6440
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 06:09:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: Installing X11 on a Dell E6440
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANmBfsa9+yqup99Mhu3vEHGGt325uL5v8fCUP45Tp76tQ6t_yg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 27/02/2016 01:05, Robert Haskins wrote:
I have tried to run Xwindows (by using "startx") on my laptop and it
will start, flash a window briefly, and then disappear. I believe that
this laptop has an Intel video card in it. I only have one *error* in
(EE) AIGLX error: dlopen of /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so failed (No such process)
Is the file there or not ?
$ cygcheck -f /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
But I can't seem to find much info on this after searching a lot.
try startxwin instead of startx
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple