This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 2.5.0-0.12 questions, vim and nextafterl()
- From: Tim Prince <tprince818 dot tp at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 05:25:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin 2.5.0-0.12 questions, vim and nextafterl()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57054243 dot 8080002 at gmail dot com> <20160406173132 dot GA29221 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 4/6/2016 1:31 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Apr 6 13:07, Tim Prince wrote:
>> 1) vim usually hangs if run under bash, but works fine under mintty
>> (same in previous snapshot)
> There's a patch in git master which seems to fix this problem. I'll
> release a 0.13 RSN.
>> 2) gcc testsuite cases which attempt to link nextafterl() have continued
>> failing as before.
> Did you update the cygwin-devel package as well? This:
> #include <math.h>
> main ()
> nextafterl (1.0L, 2.0L);
> works with cygwin-devel-2.5.0-0.12.
vim is working well now. Thanks.
You were right about cygwin-devel, but it appears to require a full
rebuild of gcc, so that will be another 2 days to build and run test
suite. Wouldn't it be great if make check parallel could work on cygwin?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple