This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygpath compatiblity break (v2.1 -> v2.7)
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: Chevallier Yves <YChevallier at etel dot ch>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 14:45:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygpath compatiblity break (v2.1 -> v2.7)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <4fbaa9f1d22640179cff72187e7c70e8@de01ex22.GLOBAL.JHCN.NET> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4fbf8b4194f6435298f17536ae08a35f@de01ex22.GLOBAL.JHCN.NET>
On 10/05/2017 14:35, Chevallier Yves wrote:
I don't want to suscribe to it, I just want to be able to post and reply not more.
Or you subscribe or you use a NNTP gateway.
There are no other way.
There is no issue tracker for Cygwin. This is not very convenient.
We track the problems on the mailing list.
Internet is full of issue trackers with no enough resource
to follow up and solve them.
In your case as current cygwin version does not show the problem,
it is for me solved.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple