This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] setup.exe - no skip/keep option buggyness
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot Com>
- Subject: Re: [Patch] setup.exe - no skip/keep option buggyness
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:23:14 +1100
- References: <OE65oDk9X2VFyBUMeEk0000ecac@hotmail.com> <01fe01c16916$a920a350$0200a8c0@lifelesswks> <3BEBC8F6.3B150BA3@yahoo.com> <021401c16976$7a591380$0200a8c0@lifelesswks> <3BEFCB8E.C0507FBD@yahoo.com> <02c901c16bca$1a7e5fa0$0200a8c0@lifelesswks> <20011112224913.GA25415@redhat.com> <VA.email@example.com> <20011113021832.GB26569@redhat.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Here's a really radical idea -- how about throwing out all of the
> specific stuff and the .rc file and going with something like fltk
> ( http://www.fltk.org/ ) instead?
I'll consider patches, but have no intention of doing this myself at
The .rc editor I've done work on, sitting in the cygwin-apps cvs
repository (ah, if only I had time) uses fltk IIRC. It's quite nice.
IMO our problem is our internal object model, not the toolkit. I'd
rather get things tidied up one by one, and then reevaluate whats left,
than change toolkits and hope...