This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin Digest 21 Apr 2000 02:33:12 -0000 Issue 475
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: cygwin Digest 21 Apr 2000 02:33:12 -0000 Issue 475
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:18:58 -0400
- References: <200004211929.PAA18266@jaj.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 03:29:25PM -0400, Phil Edwards wrote:
>> It sounds like you probably have /bin mounted explicitly. Looks like
>> this is YA change to setup.
>The documentation might oughta change from "explicit mounts will be
>overwritten," to something like "explicit mounts will cause Weird Things
>to happen before being overwritten."
Um. No. I guess I should have phrased that as a question: Did you have
/bin mounted explicitly?
Another question: Did you have other cygwin processes running during the
Rather than add glib comments to the documentation, I think it is probably
a better plan to track down what's going wrong.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org