This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Wanted X, got Perl - operator error or prequisiste
- From: "Matthew O. Persico" <persicom at acedsl dot com>
- To: <spetreolle at yahoo dot fr>, <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 00:48:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: Wanted X, got Perl - operator error or prequisiste
On Sat, 10 May 2003 05:41:42 +0200 (CEST), Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
>--- "Matthew O. Persico" <firstname.lastname@example.org> a écrit : > On Sat,
>May 2003 05:07:23 +0200 (CEST), Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
>>>You dont have to put C:\opt\cygwin\bin in your PATH.
>>Not when running under Cygwin - this is true. But, I want to use
>>Cygwin programs w/o starting up a bash shell. That's why I add the
>>Cygwin stuff to my DOS path.
>The only thing you have to you is to change the order in your PATH
Duh! Of course. That would work. But I only want to support one Perl on my machine.
Thank you all for your suggestions. I think we can let this one go.
Matthew O. Persico
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html