setup.exe gui testing

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Wed Mar 27 12:29:00 GMT 2002

Ok, folks, proof is in the experimentation.

http://www.cygwin.com/setup-snapshots/setup-guitest-20020328.exe

is a little tweak, not aiming at correctness, just proof-of-concept. I'm
happy to drop patches around if there's interst, or even a cvs branch.
Once I'm happy with the code approach on this, I may check it in to HEAD
regardless - but if so I assure you that what gets built will remain
unchanged until we have a collective decision.

I won't tell you whats different, other than it's all on the chooser
page, cause the whole POINT of gui's is for the user to get it right
without help.

See what y'all think.

Rob