CMake 1.8.3-1 ready

Daniel Reed n@ml.org
Wed Jan 7 16:54:00 GMT 2004

On 2004-01-07T11:16-0500, William A. Hoffman wrote:
) ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/setup.hint
) ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/cmake-1.8.3-1.tar.bz2
) ftp://www.cmake.org/pub/cmake/cygwin/cmake-1.8.3-1-src.tar.bz2
) prev: 1.6.7-1
) curr: 1.8.3-1

Uploaded, and I have removed 1.8.2-1. Thanks for the update.

I actually removed 1.6.7-1 first, before noticing the curr/prev in your
setup.hint, so I had to download 1.6.7 from cmake.org again. The md5sums
matched what was left in md5.sum, but let me know if anything seems broken.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
The pursuit of pretty formulas and neat theorems can no doubt quickly