setup for all users

bertrand marquis bertrand.marquis@sysgo.com
Wed Oct 6 10:29:00 GMT 2004

Hello,

	I'm running cygwin setup in quiet mode and i want to do it with all
users options. i thought it was set by default as it is when you run the
setup in standard mode but when i install cygwin as regular user under
windows xp or 2000 the mount entry in the registry are set into
HKEY_CURRENT_USER instead of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.

Is there any way to force setup to install using all users option or to
set it to register into HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and not HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

I'm using latest cygwin release from cygwin.com

Thanks

Bertrand