[ITA] libapr1-1.3.3-1
Corinna Vinschen
corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com
Tue Oct 7 14:44:00 GMT 2008
On Oct 6 08:13, David Rothenberger wrote:
> On 10/6/2008 1:09 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Sep 29 18:34, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>> On Sep 15 08:25, David Rothenberger wrote:
>>>> Ping.
>>>>
>>>> Is there anything else I need to do for this package before it is
>>>> uploaded?
>>> If nobody else is looking into these packages, I'll do it later this
>>> week.
>> I didn't forget and I still have this on my plate. I'm still not quite
>> back to normal, sorry.
>
> No problem. I understand that it can take a while to get back to normal
> after a holiday.
Holiday + Sickness = :( Only the holiday is over, though.
I had a quick look and the basic packaging looks ok. What bugs me
a bit is the new layout.
Old:
apr1 --- libapr1
New:
libapr1 -+- apr1
+- libapr1-devel
I guess we should better move the apr1 dir into the _obsolete dir, then
just leave the libapr1 dir at top level:
_obsolete --- apr1
libapr1 --- libapr1-devel
Same for the aprutil1/libaprutil1 dirs. Is that what you intended?
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Red Hat
More information about the Cygwin-apps
mailing list