I could not still install octave-3.0.2-2 by setup.exe

Tatsuro MATSUOKA tmacchant2@yahoo.co.jp
Fri Sep 19 07:26:00 GMT 2008

Hello

cgf wrote:**********
I've fixed this but, in the future, these types of problems should be
reported to cygwin-apps, not just mentioned in a long thread with a
non-descriptive Subject.
in  http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-09/msg00422.html

Reference

Apparantly cygwin setup went well, however no component of octave-3.0.2-2 is installed.

I cannot indicate what is wrong.

So I installed manually octave-3.0.2-2 from bz2 files downloaded from the mirror site.
However it is difficult to do for beginners.

Any ideas to solve this?

Regards

Tatsuro