[ITP] mingw-w64

Wed Jun 30 23:11:00 GMT 2010

On 6/30/2010 2:06 PM, JonY wrote:
> Thanks, I will check it out. (btw, libtool too needs to get an epoch
> version, having problems with macro version mismatches in gcc
> cygautoreconf).

Oh boy. Yeah, I would imagine so.  The gcc-tools-* stuff was added to
support Dave Korn's needs when building the cygwin compilers, and since
HE didn't need libtool, I didn't package it.

I think there was some problem with trying to use full-up 'autoreconf'
on the gcc tree, so Dave stuck with manually running the individual
tools as needed, but I'm not sure about that.

Let's see what suggestions Dave has.

>> P.S. Hey, Yaakov -- any chance cygport could start supporting custom
>> prefixes? Maybe by inheriting some special cygclass?
>>

> Do also give the ability to tell cygport to exclude some libtool files
> from getting fixed up, thanks.

Again, I *think* you can suppress this; I'll check tomorrow.

--
Chuck