Mon May 27 20:29:00 GMT 2013
* Add support for building 64-bit package.
* Remove apr1 -> libapr1 transition package for 64-bit.
* Compile with -Werror.
* Disable flock() file locking. It is broken in 1.7.18-1 and
was broken 1.7.19-3 (64-bit). I should have enabled it again for
the 64-bit release but forgot.
* Switch to version-less cygport file format.
* Switch to autogenerated hints and no CYGWIN-PATCH
directory. Hence, no README.
for more details about the upstream changes
The mission of the Apache Portable Runtime (APR) project is to
create and maintain software libraries that provide a predictable
and consistent interface to underlying platform-specific
implementations. The primary goal is to provide an API to which
software developers may code and be assured of predictable if not
identical behaviour regardless of the platform on which their
software is built, relieving them of the need to code special-case
conditions to work around or take advantage of platform-specific
deficiencies or features.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
If it happens, it must be possible.
More information about the Cygwin-apps