[ITA] sqlite3

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Fri Nov 15 18:27:00 GMT 2013

On 11/15/2013 06:38, Warren Young wrote:
> On 11/14/2013 12:27, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>
>> Jan, if you can send the information at the above link now, you'll be
>> GTG for uploading as soon as the package has been pronounced GTG by
>> Warrent.

GTG.

I tested by unpacking the 3 main packages (exe, lib, and -devel),
examining the file list, running the exe, and running svn to make sure
it loaded the DLL correctly.  I had to rebase on 32-bit, but that's
probably not surprising since I did a manual install.

Jan, some nits to take care of in the next sqlite3.README file:

- It still mentions lemon3.exe.

- I wasn't the maintainer of all prior versions of Cygwin SQLite.  I
started with 3.5.8.  I don't remember who the prior maintainer of the
official Cygwin SQLite package was.  From the port notes, I started from
Yaakov's Cygwin Ports version, but it was someone else's package I was
replacing in the official distro.

- Typo: "idential" -> "identical"

Also, when you post your cygwin-announce message, be sure to describe
the new VFS switching mechanism.  One of the READMEs should describe
this Cygwin-specific environment variable in some detail, too.