[ITA] cmake

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 05:32:00 GMT 2014

On 26/09/2014 04:34, Tony Kelman wrote:
> Feels a little odd to be proposing adopting cmake from its original
> author, but I guess he's a busy guy and has not been responsive to
> requests on cygwin lists to update the package.
>
> I found Yaakov had a recent cygport file and set of patches in
> ports, I started from there. I imported Yaakov's git history and
> you can see my changes at https://github.com/tkelman/cygwin-cmake
> Had to tweak a couple of patches and remove another to account for
> upstream changes. Also added a separate cmake-doc subpackage for
> the sphinx-generated html documentation.
>
> Results (multiple subpackages, put together into one tarball per arch):
> i686   https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8244638/cmake.i686.tar
> x86_64 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8244638/cmake.x86_64.tar

the build stop here

-- Found Qt4: /usr/lib/qt4/bin/qmake (found suitable version "4.8.6",
minimum re                                        quired is "4.4.0")
CMake Error at Utilities/Sphinx/CMakeLists.txt:39 (message):
   SPHINX_EXECUTABLE (sphinx-build) is not found!

Do we have sphinx on cygwin ?
I think it is only on cygwinport