[ITP] speexdsp-1.2rc3-1

Yaakov Selkowitz yselkowitz@cygwin.com
Tue Dec 27 03:35:00 GMT 2016

On 2016-12-26 20:49, David Rothenberger wrote:
> On 12/26/2016 5:16 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
>> * Why a git snapshot instead of an official tarball?
>
> I had problems building the latest speex release from the official
> tarball, so I switched to git for that release and just copied it for
> speexdsp.

How so?  I didn't have any issues building the mingw speex packages.

>> I have added this package under your name.  Go ahead and upload with
>> these fixes, and then I'll fix the dependencies of other packages
>> accordingly.
>
> Done. Thanks for the review and fixing up the dependencies.

One more thing: now that we have speexdsp (again), speexenc (from the
main speex package) will benefit from it if present.  This would require
a simple revision bump and rebuild of speex with the speexdsp packages
installed.

--
Yaakov