Putting packages up for adoption

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Mar 22 19:03:47 GMT 2020

Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps writes:
> I am planning to update all the packages left behind
> by the Perl update
> (Except if Achim is interested in them)
>
> perl-Glib		 already built
> perl-Cairo
> perl-Gtk2
> perl-Pango

I currently have that stack in evaluation (since Pango needs those).  It
looks like I have most or all of the needed development libraries in my
installation already.  If that also holds true for the rest of the Gtk2
modules I'll just take them all…  I'll look at Gtk3 and Gnome again
later, give me a few days.

Regards,
Achim.