Putting packages up for adoption

ASSI Stromeko@nexgo.de
Mon Mar 23 17:14:49 GMT 2020

Achim Gratz writes:
> I currently have that stack in evaluation (since Pango needs those).  It
> looks like I have most or all of the needed development libraries in my
> installation already.  If that also holds true for the rest of the Gtk2
> modules I'll just take them all…  I'll look at Gtk3 and Gnome again
> later, give me a few days.

OK, the last two of these finally pulled in some 40 or so libraries,
LOL.  It's OK for my current build machine, so you can hand over all
these perl-* packages to me.  I've already built and tested them all
(except Win32-GUI and SGMLSpm), I just need to clean them up properly
and prepare the maintenance stuff on my side.

There will be two new packages needed as test dependencies:

perl-Test-Fork
perl-Font-FreeType

Regards,
Achim.