Putting packages up for adoption
Yaakov Selkowitz
yselkowitz@cygwin.com
Tue Mar 24 13:51:14 GMT 2020
On Tue, 2020-03-24 at 12:41 +0100, Jan Nijtmans via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> Op di 24 mrt. 2020 om 00:38 schreef Yaakov Selkowitz:
> > > Hm. It appears that they did:
> > > <https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/tcl/tree/master>
> >
> > I meant their mingw-tcl package.
>
> Indeed, you are right!
>
> However, I created a "fedora" branch in (upstream) Tcl, in which
> I merged the two patches from fedora. Result:
> <https://travis-ci.org/github/tcltk/tcl/builds/666214831>
The errors I see there are "Test file error: can't find package
tcltests", which sounds like an issue with the test environment and not
on those changes.
> So, I wonder if they ran the Tcl test suite .... this gives not
> much thrust, since they changes assumptions made
> in the test-cases, assumptions that user-applications
> and other environments could depend on.
--
Yaakov
More information about the Cygwin-apps
mailing list