cygport upload

Thomas Wolff towo@towo.net
Fri Mar 27 14:35:11 GMT 2020

Am 27.03.2020 um 13:21 schrieb Jon Turney:
> On 27/03/2020 10:17, Thomas Wolff wrote:
>> How does cygport upload work?
>> I previously uploaded with sftp but cygport apparently runs lftp and
>> it asks me for a password.
>
> This just seems to be a thing lftp does.
>
> If the key isn't coming from ssh-agent, it always asks for a
> passphrase. If the key doesn't have one, you can just hit enter (or
> type anything).
OK, works. Can lftp or cygport be configured so that lftp does not ask
for a password? Or to use sftp instead?
Uploading the two Unicode packages, I got this response:

ERROR: package '/sourceware/cygwin-staging/home/Thomas Wolff/noarch/release/unicode-cldr' is not in the package list
ERROR: package '/sourceware/cygwin-staging/home/Thomas Wolff/noarch/release/unicode-cldr/unicode-cldr-emoji-annotation' is not in the package list
SUMMARY: 2 ERROR(s)