newcomer issues when packaging biosig,stimfit, etc.

Wed Jan 12 06:16:12 GMT 2022

On 11.01.2022 12:33, Alois Schlögl wrote:
> Yesterday, I've tried to subscribe to the cygwin-apps mailinglist, but
> so far I did not get any confirmation email. When trying to send to
> the mailinglist, it fails with " Your message has been rejected,
> probably because you are not ...".
> Do you know how long it typically takes until the mailing list
> subscription is confirmed?

You need to configure email to cygwin, sourceware, and other lists as
plain text only, otherwise the server may reject your messages.

To subscribe quickly use:

fill out your email address, name, "password", and click [Subscribe].

You should get a confirmation email in a few minutes, where you click on
the embedded link to enable the subscription.