scallywag: build of gl2ps

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 05:09:57 GMT 2023


Hi Jon,
when I build the gl2ps package on my new system, I have no problems

[ 44%] Linking C shared library cyggl2ps-1.dll
[ 44%] Built target shared
[ 55%] Building C object CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/gl2psTest.c.o
[ 66%] Linking C executable gl2psTest.exe
[ 66%] Built target gl2psTest

instead Scallwag is hitting an issue on the W32API

https://github.com/cygwin/scallywag/actions/runs/7190889779/job/19584829876

I increase the verbosity but I do not see any obvious
culprit

make  -f CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory 
'/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/build'
cd /cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/build && 
/usr/bin/cmake.exe -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" 
/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/src/gl2ps-1.4.2 
/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/src/gl2ps-1.4.2 
/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/build 
/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/build 
/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/build/CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/DependInfo.cmake 
--color=
make[2]: Leaving directory 
'/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/build'
make  -f CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory 
'/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/build'
[ 55%] Building C object CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/gl2psTest.c.o
/usr/bin/gcc.exe -DHAVE_PNG -DHAVE_ZLIB  -ggdb -O2 -pipe -Wall 
-Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector-strong 
--param=ssp-buffer-size=4 
-fdebug-prefix-map=/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/build=/usr/src/debug/gl2ps-1.4.2-1 
-fdebug-prefix-map=/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/src/gl2ps-1.4.2=/usr/src/debug/gl2ps-1.4.2-1 
-O2 -g -DNDEBUG -MD -MT CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/gl2psTest.c.o -MF 
CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/gl2psTest.c.o.d -o 
CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/gl2psTest.c.o -c 
/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/src/gl2ps-1.4.2/gl2psTest.c
In file included from /usr/include/GL/freeglut_std.h:144,
                  from /usr/include/GL/glut.h:17,
                  from 
/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/src/gl2ps-1.4.2/gl2psTest.c:58:
/usr/include/w32api/GL/glu.h:68:78: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
    68 | void APIENTRY gluQuadricCallback(GLUquadric *qobj,GLenum 
which,void (CALLBACK *fn)());


any suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards
Marco


More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list