scallywag: build of gl2ps
Jon Turney
jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Wed Dec 13 12:55:50 GMT 2023
On 13/12/2023 05:09, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> Hi Jon,
> when I build the gl2ps package on my new system, I have no problems
>
[...]
> instead Scallwag is hitting an issue on the W32API
>
[...]
> -fdebug-prefix-map=/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/build=/usr/src/debug/gl2ps-1.4.2-1 -fdebug-prefix-map=/cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/src/gl2ps-1.4.2=/usr/src/debug/gl2ps-1.4.2-1 -O2 -g -DNDEBUG -MD -MT CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/gl2psTest.c.o -MF CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/gl2psTest.c.o.d -o CMakeFiles/gl2psTest.dir/gl2psTest.c.o -c /cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/src/gl2ps-1.4.2/gl2psTest.c
> In file included from /usr/include/GL/freeglut_std.h:144,
> from /usr/include/GL/glut.h:17,
> from
> /cygdrive/d/a/scallywag/gl2ps/gl2ps-1.4.2-1.x86_64/src/gl2ps-1.4.2/gl2psTest.c:58:
> /usr/include/w32api/GL/glu.h:68:78: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token
> 68 | void APIENTRY gluQuadricCallback(GLUquadric *qobj,GLenum
> which,void (CALLBACK *fn)());
At first glance, I suspect that you need to add libGLU-devel to
BUILD_REQUIRES.
(I think maybe this is tripping over the issue mentioned in [1])
This might be an error in the freeglut packaging, since libglut-devel
doesn't depend on libGLU-devel, but perhaps should do so.
[1] https://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html#q-opengl-link-problems
More information about the Cygwin-apps
mailing list