[ITP] h8300-hitachi-coff-toolchain

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sat Aug 16 14:11:25 GMT 2025


On 13/08/2025 23:08, Matthew Sheets via Cygwin-apps wrote:
>> Forgive me if I missed it, but I don't think you've submitted a ssh key.
> 
> Yes, that is correct.  In further testing during the time between the sending
> of the ITP email and the subsequent approval, I discovered that some
> executables built using GCC 15.1 would encounter strange errors during runtime
> and cause the build to fail.  I was eventually able to isolate this to an
> error in GCC -O2 optimizations (isseus are not observed with -O1).
> 
[...]
> 
> At any rate, I am hoping to get back to the h8300-hitachi-coff-toolchain
> Cygport package process…  :-)

No problem.  I was just checking in case you were waiting for some 
action on our end.

I've added your key, and added 'h8300-hitachi-coff-toolchain' to your 
packages, so everything should be good to go when you are happy with 
your package.



More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list