Re Qt5 5.15.18 status request on IRC

Mark Geisert mark@maxrnd.com
Wed Sep 2 07:23:48 GMT 2026


Hi Marco,
It looks to me like, for 5.15.18, only qt5-base and qt5-svg have been 
totally completed, including updated Cygwin package repositories. 
qt5-tools and qscintilla2 have been built and tested locally but there 
was some issue with uploading them that I no longer have notes for.  Did 
I provide those latter two packages to you for your testing?

Is it sufficient for now that I complete these latter two packages, or 
is there an additional roadblock you've run into re Qt5?

Unless you have something of higher priority I plan to continue working 
through all the remaining qt5-* packages as time permits.  I have 
discovered that qt5-tools provides a qdoc tool with additional options 
needed by all the other qt5-* cygports.  So qt5-tools should have been 
ported first :-(.  But I'll correct the completed packages soon-ish.
Regards,

..mark


More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list