Problems with autoconf-2.52 testsuite using current CVS Cygwin

Trevor Forbes trevorforbes@ozemail.com.au
Sat Jul 28 20:27:00 GMT 2001

> On the down side, I do have this mktemp installed on my development
> machine, but I still saw the errors when running the autoconf test suite
> under cygwin-CVS.  However, I didn't know at the time to check that the
> test suite was actually using it.
>
> --Chuck

Chuck, I tested your version and well ......it did not perform nowhere near
as good....and yes it produced errors with file collisions..

Try the other version, and see what you think..

Trevor