dlsym discussion..

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Mon Jun 4 02:11:00 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Moreton" <amoreton@virata.com>

Checking
> the
> module handle against the list maintained by cygwin should give the
> information
> you need.
>
> HTH,
>
> AndyM

Neato. That combined with before/after dlopen will also let me grab the
dependant libraries that are automatically loaded as well. That won't be
fool proof, but it's better than nothing. I suppose we could fall back
to walking the entire list anyway, but that would likely return
erroneous results :-[

You wouldn't happen to know of an equivalent function for NT 4.0 would
you? (MSND lists that function as win95+, Windows 2000+.

Rob