hierarchy in setup (category stuff)

Brian Keener bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com
Fri Jun 29 14:23:00 GMT 2001

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> >Still not 100%, but much cleaner and easier to read:
> >
> >Known bugs:
> >1) The partial view when you enter the package list has a scroll bar one
> >line too many long.
> >2) The category view always shows _all_ packages. There's no
> >category-partial view. Do we need one?
>
> I just played with this and I like what I see.
>
> I had a hard time getting all of the changes into the current CVS, though,
> and the view was sort of screwed up.

I have been battling with that this morning - I don't feel so bad if you had
problems too - I think I must have gotten a patch or two out of or that fact I
updated from cvs before trying the patches might have had a lot to do with it.

> Robert, if you are still interested, then I think that this is definitely the
> way to go.  If you have something worth checking in, then please do so.

That would be great Robert or if you have time I could use a patch file against
the current cvs.  Actually right now, I'll settle for a copy of your choose.cc
to use for a diff when I'm done cutting and pasting - meanwhile back to my
cutting and pasting.

Thanks

bk