stdin, stdout, stderr when GUI app is launched from command line

Kacvinsky, Tom Tom.Kacvinsky@vector.com
Fri May 5 01:31:26 GMT 2023

I think you're referring to this issue

https://github.com/pypa/distlib/issues/168

We embed Python in our product, so maybe the issue is with that.  I'm
nor certain of that, though.  But thanks for the pointer.

Tom