NEED HELP: linking an exe with windows lib files

dahms@ifk20.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de dahms@ifk20.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Apr 23 15:13:00 GMT 1997

Hi Jeff, you wrote:

: Sorry, I just washed ie4.0, and I can't do a thing with it ;^)
: but this one should be right.

Yes. I can feel with you! I can't figure out how to convince a
MS Exchange server to forward mail for a specific user to another
non-MS host (under Unix a simple ~/.forward would do)...

: or anyone else who reads this has a copy of crtdll.lib, or oldnames.lib,

I found msvc40\lib\oldnames.lib, and WINNT\system32\crtdll.dll, but no
crtdll.lib! Looks like I really need to browse dozens of MSDN CDs.

Bye, Heribert (dahms@ifk20.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de)
-