Picking up include directories automatically

Jon Thackray jont@harlequin.co.uk
Tue May 13 08:13:00 GMT 1997

jeffdb@netzone.com writes:
I can't get this to work. My specs file has the following:-
*cpp:
%(cpp_cpu) %[cpp_cpu] %{posix:-D_POSIX_SOURCE} -I//d/msdev/include -I//d/msdev/mfc/include -iprefix//d/msdev -iwithprefix include -iwithprefix mfc/include

plus the other guff that was there already.

My source file contains
#include <mmsystem.h>

MMSYSTEM.H is in d:\msdev\include
LIBRARY_PATH is set to c:\usr\local\lib in the control panel, and also
to /usr/local/lib in sh.

What am I doing wrong? gcc still tells me no include path in which to
find mmsystem.h
-