Picking up include directories automatically

Mikey jeffdb@netzone.com
Wed May 14 07:20:00 GMT 1997


see readme or maybe it's FAQ asbout using // with gcc cpp etc.
mount -b d:\\ /d
and eliminate // from the -I lines, and you should be fine.
 ----
From: Jon Thackray <jont@harlequin.co.uk>
To: cygnus <gnu-win32@cygnus.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 14, 1997 1:42 AM
Subject: Re: Picking up include directories automatically

>jeffdb@netzone.com writes:
>I can't get this to work. My specs file has the following:-
>*cpp:
>%(cpp_cpu) %[cpp_cpu] %{posix:-D_POSIX_SOURCE} -I//d/msdev/include
-I//d/msdev/mfc/include -iprefix//d/msdev -iwithprefix include -iwithprefix
mfc/include
>
>plus the other guff that was there already.
>
>My source file contains
>#include <mmsystem.h>
>
>MMSYSTEM.H is in d:\msdev\include
>LIBRARY_PATH is set to c:\usr\local\lib in the control panel, and also
>to /usr/local/lib in sh.
>
>What am I doing wrong? gcc still tells me no include path in which to
>find mmsystem.h
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
>"gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com" with one line of text: "help".
>
> 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com" with one line of text: "help".



More information about the Cygwin mailing list