B19.1/bash2.01.1: strange behaviour (NT)

Michael Hirmke mh@mike.franken.de
Fri Sep 11 18:58:00 GMT 1998

Michael Weiser [michael@weiser.saale-net.de] wrote:

>Hello Chris, you wrote:
>>1) My home is //Z/Myname; a simple cd takes me there. If I type cd ..,
>>then pwd says //Z, BUT an ls shows me that I'm still in my home
>>directory. Z is mapped on some share.
>This is a known problem with cygwin32 at this time. But I don't know
>whether and how it's fixed in the latest development snapshot.

This is problem related to the DOS shell or even Windows itself - see
Earnies latest description on this topic.

[...]
>--
>bye, Michael

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
-