Xarm-1.3.0 for Cygwin-B20
Suhaib M. Siddiqi
Thu Feb 4 15:17:00 GMT 1999
I have a set of latest release of Xarm 1.3.0 for Cygnus Cygwin-B20.
It was compiled with LessTif 0.87.1 and X11R6.4 libraries.
Anyone interested, I am willing to share the precompiled Xarm and Xmext
Here are the details for Xarm. It is a good library for MOTIF
and can be of use to Cygwin-MOTIF/C++ developers on Windows NT.
The Xarm library is a C++ wrapper of the Motif, Xmext and Xbae
It supports Motif 1.2, 2.0, LessTiff and CDE.
Key features of Xarm include:
* An inheritance hierarchy that follows the Motif widget
* A unique callback interface that allows regular C++
member functions to be used as callbacks.
* A C++ interface to the Xt Arg system that frees the
programmer from bugs where XtSetArg(args, ...)
is called on an arg array 16 elements long. XarmArg's
are stored in an STL vector for automatic sizing.
* Support for the Xbae Matrix and Caption widgets on systems
where libXbae is installed. The Xbae library is also
available from the Xarm Home Page.
* Several useful widgets in the included Xmext library including
Tab, Dial, Gauge (progress bar), and a Password Field
* Built-in support for Xpm files. Xpm files may be used
as Pixmap resources in app-defaults files!
* Automatic handling of the conversion to/from XmString's
from regular C/C++ char *'s.
* Tried and tested in free, Commercial and Government software
The Xarm Home Page is at: http://www.shinbiro.com/~glgay/
More information about the Cygwin