file completion in bash shell from emacs

David Starks-Browning starksb@ebi.ac.uk
Sun Feb 28 23:02:00 GMT 1999

On Wednesday 10 Feb 99, Murli Ganeshan writes:
> I have emacs 19.34.6 for windows 95 and I have installed the cygwin 20.1
> package and am able to invoke a bash shell from emacs with "M-x shell".
>
> I have seen a problem with file completion. ...

If you are refering to nt-emacs, then you should check its home
page/faq at < http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/voelker/ntemacs.html >,
and possibly bring it up on the ntemacs-users mailing list described
therein.

David

  David Starks-Browning                  | starksb@ebi.ac.uk
  EMBL Outstation --                     |
  The European Bioinformatics Institute  |
  Wellcome Trust Genome Campus           | tel: +44 (1223) 494 616
  Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SD, UK       | fax: +44 (1223) 494 468